Want to know which are the hottest trending skills and jobs in the market? Do you have the right skill sets to apply for your dream job? Unsure of which courses to attend using your SkillsFuture credit?
With more than 20,000 courses on MySkillsFuture, finding a course suitable for your needs can be overwhelming. Fret not, our Skills Ambassadors are here to help!
Skills and Training Advisory Pop-up STAtion @ Compass One
|Venue: Compass One, Level 2 Atrium
Dates: Friday to Sunday, 2 to 4 June 2023
Time: 11am - 9pm, daily
The Skills and Training Advisory Pop-up STAtion aims to bring personalised learning and employment opportunities to you in the heartlands.
What to Expect:
- Benefit from a FREE 1-to-1 personalised consultation with our Skills Ambassadors to identify:
- Skills and training needs to achieve your career goals
- Skills required to support your career transition or progression
- Suitable courses that cater to your needs
- Discover trending skills, jobs, SkillsFuture Singapore initiatives, and assistance schemes that can help with your upskilling efforts
- Explore training and employment opportunities suitable for your needs
Kickstart your learning journey with us at Compass One from 2 - 4 June 2023!
Admission is free and suitable for all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents. Registration for the Skills and Training Advisory (STA) service is required and only available during the pop-up event.
Learn more about the Skills and Training Advisory (STA) service here.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.