About Lifelong Learning Exploration Centre (LLEC)
LLEC consists of five thematic zones:
1) Change – The economy and workplace is changing fast. How do you keep up and take advantage of possibilities?
2) Discover – Take a simple career profiling test and discover possible career choices based on your interests.
3) Explore – Learn more about Singapore’s changing economy and explore a wide range of career options.
4) Grow – Explore relevant learning pathways and options.
5) Empower – Embark on the first step of your lifelong learning journey by pledging to learn a skill of your choice!
A summary of your choices will be emailed to you within three working days to help you kickstart your lifelong learning journey.
Looking to upgrade your skills for a career progression or transition but not sure where to start?
Speak with our Skills Ambassadors located at LLEC to identify your skills needs and gaps for skills upgrading and training and gain useful tips and advice on how to kick start your skills search!
For more information, click here.
Mon - Fri: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays)
Lifelong Learning Exploration Centre is located at Level 1 of Lifelong Learning Institute (Next to Lift Lobby A).
For directions to Lifelong Learning Institute, click here