We would like to highlight that Lifelong Learning Institute (LLI) facilities shall not be used for the following activities:
- Political and religious activities; including speakers/Guest-of-Honour that are attending/speaking in a political/religious capacity
- Activities that encourage disharmony and discord among racial groups or cause societal division
- Activities related to Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM)
- Personal activities e.g. birthday/wedding events
- Activities that are considered as prejudicial to the public image of LLI
You may refer to LLI’s Terms and Conditions relating to the Use of Facilities.
Section 2 - Please provide details on your Event: