Introduction to Digital Marketing
Understand the fundamental techniques and skills used in digital marketing such as creation of landing pages, digital analytics, social media, email, and content marketing.
- Fundamentals of digital marketing
- Identify different digital marketing channels
- Fundamentals of Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Understanding landing pages and digital analytics
- Creating and maintaining Brand Strategy across different channels
- Creating and leveraging editorial calendars to achieve marketing goals
- Creating customised URLs for tracking
- Fundamentals of Ads and Campaigns
- Pay and prospect of a Digital Marketer
*Minimum 30 registered participants to start a class.
Visit SAFRA Mount Faber on Wednesday, 10 August 2022 for free lunchtime workshops for your professional development.
This workshop is in support of SkillsFuture Festival. Find out more here.