TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the use of or access to the products or services available on or through our Website. By using our Website, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept any part of the Terms and Conditions, you must not use or access, or must immediately cease the usage of or access to, any of the products or services available on or through our Website.
Certain products and services have their own specific governing terms and conditions which shall apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions. Such specific terms and conditions shall include any terms and conditions found on your screens and when using any part of our Website. In the event of any inconsistency between the specific terms and conditions and the Terms and Conditions, the specific terms and conditions shall prevail in relation to the product or service in question.
LLI is the operator of this site. Our Website, and each of its respective modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on our Website, are the copyrighted property of LLI and/or its various third party providers and distributors and which is licensed to LLI (“our Licensors”).
In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on our Website (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law Trademarks of LLI or our Licensors and which are protected by legislation as well as common law.
Nothing contained on our Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the content on our Website or Trademarks without the prior written permission of LLI and/or our Licensors.
LLI grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use our Website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. You agree that you:
- shall only use our Website to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use our Website for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- shall not employ misleading email addresses or falsify information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through our Website.
- shall not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit distribute or otherwise communicate to the public any of the content provided in our Website, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, without the prior written permission of LLI and/or our Licensors, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on our Website for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- shall not alter, modify, translate, decompile, adapt, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works from any content or component from our Website without the prior written permission of LLI and/or our Licensors.
- shall not use any "robot," "spider", "crawler" or other automated device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on our Website, in any case without the prior written permission of LLI and/or our Licensors.
- shall not transmit or otherwise transfer any web pages, data or content found on our Website to any other computer, server, web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.
- shall not post or transmit any information on our Website which (i) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (ii) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (iii) contains a virus, bug, worm, time bomb, trojan horse, trap door or other harmful item, (iv) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition, or (v) creates any liability on LLI or causes LLI to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service providers or other suppliers.
You agree that you shall be solely liable for any loss, damages and expenses resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or resulting from your use of our Website.
Use of our Website may require you to register and/or provide certain personal information to access and/or download certain information and materials, and/or to sign-up for LLI's mailing lists. You may choose not to provide any personal information, but if you decline to provide any mandatory information required, you may not be able to complete the registration process.
You represent and warrant that: (a) all information provided by you during the registration process is true, accurate, current, and complete (apart from optional items) as required by various registration forms on the site (the "Registration Data") and (b) you will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if LLI has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, LLI has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future access to and use of our Website by you.
4 Age & Responsibility
If you use our Website, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and are legally capable of creating binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of our Website. You understand and represent that you are and are capable of being legally responsible for all uses of our Website by you and those using your login information.
The information and materials contained in our Website, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "As is", "As available". No warranty of any kind (implied, express or statutory) is given in conjunction with the information and materials contained herein including but not limited to accuracy, adequacy or completeness, non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus. LLI expressly disclaims liability for any loss, damages or expenses arising out of or in connection with the reliance on, use of or inability to access such information and materials.
6 Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LLI does not warrant that any of the materials on our Website are accurate, complete, or current. LLI may make changes to the materials contained on our Website at any time without notice but does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LLI may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice or liability to you. By using our Website after the Terms and Conditions have been revised, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
Last updated: Sep 2015