LLEC consists of five thematic zones:
1) Change – The economy and workplace is changing fast. How do you keep up and take advantage of possibilities?
2) Discover – Take a simple career profiling test and discover possible career choices based on your interests.
3) Explore – Learn more about Singapore’s changing economy and explore a wide range of career options.
4) Grow – Explore relevant learning pathways and options.
5) Empower – Embark on the first step of your lifelong learning journey by pledging to learn a skill of your choice!
A summary of your choices will be emailed to you within three working days to help you kickstart your lifelong learning journey.
*Mon - Fri: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays)
*Closed from 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. on the first Monday of each month.
Admission is FREE for all!
Lifelong Learning Exploration Centre is located at Level 1 of Lifelong Learning Institute (Next to Lift Lobby A).
For directions to Lifelong Learning Institute, click here